All About the Top Realtors In Kentucky
The top real estate agents are also Realtors in Kentucky. There’s currently over 10,129 Realtors registered in the state. In order to be a real estate agent in Kentucky you must:
- Be over 18 years of age and
- Complete 96 hours of state approved real estate education. OR 6 Semester Credit hours in real estate course from an accredited college or university.
- Must pass an FBI background test
- Applying for and passing the state exam.
- Being sponsored by a licensed Real Estate Broker.
What is the average income of a Realtor in Kentucky?
The average realtor in Kentucky makes about $38,205 a year.
Kentucky Real Estate Agent Directory