All About the Top Realtors In California
The top real estate agents are also Realtors in California. There’s currently over 184,000 Realtors registered in the state. In order to be a real estate agent in California you must:
- Be over 18 years of age and
- Complete 135 hours of state approved real estate education.
- Applying for and pass the state exam. – Fee is $60
- Complete the Salesperson License Application (after passing exam)
- Submit Live Scan Request (fingerprinting)
- Pay $245 California Licensing Fee
- Being sponsored by a licensed Real Estate Broker.
What is the average income of a Realtor in Connecticut?
The average realtor in Connecticut makes about $65,386 a year.
California Real Estate Agent Directory