In order to be a real estate agent in Dallas you must:
- Be over 18 years of age and
- Be a high school graduate or have an equivlant education (GED)
- Complete a background check
- Complete 75 hours of state approved real estate education.
- Applying for and passing the state exam.
- Being sponsored by a licensed Real Estate Broker.
Dallas TX Real Estate Agents Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average income of a Realtor in Dallas, TX?
According to the NAR (National Association of Realtors) The average realtor in Dallas makes about $35,930 a year.
How Many Homes Does The Average Real Estate Agent in Dallas, Sell?
According to the NAR, the average real estate agents sells roughly 6 homes a year.